Join us for yaki-udon, a pan-fried udon noodle dish! Summer dishes in Japan feature noodles to stir up your appetite during the hot summer months. Pan-fried noodle dishes are commonly served at booths during street festivals, but we will show you some variations on how to enjoy them at home!
Check the ingredients list before registering. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. We will send the recipe card a week before the class.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 packets udon noodles
- 1½ cups mushrooms sliced
- 3 bok choy quartered or halved
- ⅓ white onion chopped
- 2 stalks scallions
- ½ lb ground meat beef, chicken, turkey, pork
- 1 Tablespoon oilYAKI UDON NOODLE SAUCE
- 2½ Tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
Must check - WP faq support by geometricbox