Join us for tonjiru, a hearty pork soup sure to warm you up on a cold day! Tonjiru is a rare soup dish in Japanese cuisine where the soup is the main meal no side dishes are served, not even rice! Join us and find out just why this healthy, filling soup is so good on its own.
Check the ingredients list before registering. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. We will send the recipe card a week before the class.
- 150g (5.3oz) pork belly , thinly sliced, cut into bite size pieces
- 600ml (20.3oz) dashi stock
- 2 tbsp miso
- 100g (3.5oz) daikon (white radish)
- 100g (3.5oz) carrots
- ½ konnyaku block
- 100g (3.5oz) potatoes (or sweet potatoes)
- 40g (1.4oz) burdock root
- 2 shallot/scallions
- Julienned white part of shallots (scallions)
- Shichimi tōgarashi (Japanese spice mixture
Must check - WP faq support by geometricbox